AHHHHH! CONTSPI TEST TOMORROW. 6 LECTURES & I HAVENT STUDIED! AHAHAHAHA OMG.
& accounting mid sem test next week. but i love accounting! (: whoots.
Finally im over the post-standardcharteredmarathon-helpout thing. DAMN TIRED LIKE CRAZY.
Cos i woke up at 6 on Friday & slept damn late. Met 10am at HarbourFront on Saturday for TPrawks outing. Then we decided to go for Standard Chartered at the last minute. so 1030pm we met in school. (didnt get to sleep if you realise!) until 2am we left school for padang to help as baggage crew. & 3 plus in the afternoon when the whole event finally ended. Sheeeesh. Everyone was dead tired i tell you!
credits to hakim! (:
Ronald & I were in the train back tgt. When i was still saying "I hate crocs..." THEN WE BOTH DOZED OFF FOR 2 SECONDS AFTER THAT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA damn funny. in the middle of a conversation know.